landline 01604 436866
- 82mm Drainage Pipe & Fittings
- 110mm Drainage Pipe & Fittings
- 160mm Drainage Pipe & Fittings
- 200mm Drainage Pipe & Fittings
- 250mm Drainage Pipe & Fittings
- 315mm Drainage Pipe & Fittings
- Funke® HS Adoptable Drainage
- Non Return/Backwater Valves
- Inspection Chambers & Gullies & Silt Trap
- Polydrain Inspection Chambers, Risers, Cover and Frames
- Inspection Chamber Sets
- Manhole Covers & Grates
- Drainage Sundries
- Drainage Castings
- Heavy Duty Castings
- Ring Seals & Casting Sleeve's
- Drain Testing
- Flexible Couplings
Channel Drainage, Catch Basins and Yard Drains
- A15 Channel Drainage
- Low Profile Channel Drainage
- Shallow Polydrain System
- Shallow Channel
- Decorative Porous Pea Gravel Top Channel Drainage
- A15 Gravel Top Channel Drain
- Storm Drain Channel Drain System
- Dakota A15 Channel Drain
- Clark Drain Standard A15 Channel Drain System
- Easyflow A15 Channel Drainage
- Kalsi Aquaflow A15 Channel Drain
- Deks Linear Grate A15 Drainage Channel
- Deck-Drain A15 Rated Channel Drainage
- Mufle 4All Shallow A15 Rated Drainage Channel
- XDrain A15 - C250 Drainage Channels
- B125 Drainage Channel (12.5 Tonne)
- C250 Drainage Channel (25 Tonne)
- D400 & F900 Commercial Drainage Channel
- Threshold Drain
- Threshold Drain Corten Steel Grate
- Threshold 100 Drainage Channel
- Threshold 100 Shallow Drainage Channel
- Threshold 100 Recessed Channel For Stone
- Yard Drain Unit
- Dakota Catch Basins
- Drain Point Patio Gully
- Pegasus A15 Coloured Drainage Channel
- Pegasus A15 Decorative Stainless Steel Drainage Channel
- Dakota 150 C250 Drainage Channel
- Dakota Taurus 200 Drainage Channel
- 90mm Midi Drainage Channel
- Galvanised Slot Drain
- DekDrain Edge Slot Drain 90mm
- Slot-Drain Drainage Channel
- Blockslot B125 Channel Drain
- Hi-Slot Drainage Channel
- Swarm Aqua Channel
- NDS Round Catch Basins
- Land Drainage
- Geotextiles/Weed Control Fabrics
- Natural Screening
- Soil & Vent Systems and fire collars
- Waste Pipe Systems
- Pipe Support Rubber lined Clips
MDPE Water Service Pipes & Fittings
- 20mm Black MDPE Coils
- 20mm Blue MDPE Coils
- 25mm Black MDPE Coils
- 25mm Blue MDPE Coils
- 32mm Black MDPE Coils
- 32mm Blue MDPE Coils
- 50mm Black MDPE Coils
- 50mm Blue MDPE Coils
- 63mm Black MDPE Coils
- 63mm Blue MDPE Coils
- Protecta-Line Barrier Pipe and Fittings
- Pipe Cube
- Green Stripe Rainwater Harvesting Pipe
- Groundbreaker Above Ground Meter Box
- Insuduct MDPE Pipe Entry Protection Box
- SHalloduct MDPE Pipe Insulation System
- MDPE Compression Fittings WRAS APPROVED
- BSP Threaded PP Fittings
- Water Meters
- Surface Boxes
- Stop Tap Chamber
- Water Meter Housings
- Philmac Water Pipe Fittings
- Philmac Universal Transition Fittings
- Philmac Large Bore PE Fittings
- Pipe Repair Kits
- PVC-u Pressure Pipe System
- Electrofusion Fittings for Water and Gas
- Damp Proof Membrane/Radon Barrier
Rainwater Guttering and Downpipes
- 112mm Half Round Rainwater
- 114mm Square Rainwater
- 120mm Deep Capacity Rainwater
- 150mm Half Round Profile Industrial Rainwater
- 200mm Industrial guttering
- 65mm Square Downpipe
- 68mm Round Downpipe
- 110mm Round Downpipe
- Cast Iron Effect 112mm Half Round Guttering
- Cast Iron Effect 114mm Deepflow Gutter
- Cast Iron Effect 120mm Ogee Guttering
- Cast Iron Effect 68mm Round Downpipe
- Rainwater Accessories
- Hunter Plastic Roof and Balcony Outlets
- Pipe Insulation
- WC Pan Connectors
- Waste Traps & Shower Gullies
- Overflow System
- Gas Service Pipe & Fittings
- Ground Reinforcement
- PPE Products
- Wonder Wipes
- Twinwall Drainage
- Bulk Deals
- Latest Products
Trade Pipes Limited recommends that you print out and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
These terms and conditions apply to all transactions on this site. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights.
The company Trade Pipes Limited may be referred to as 'Trade Pipes', 'we' or 'us' or 'our' in these Terms & Conditions. If you have any questions or comments with regard to these terms and conditions please contact us by either email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01604 582487 (Monday–Friday, 09:00 to 17:00).
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out here. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
Trade Pipes Limited
The Contract Between Us
Any contract for purchases made either through the website or directly will be with Trade Pipes.
Trade Pipes will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your registration form. Trade Pipes acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
Trade Pipes is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by e-mail. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
These terms and conditions and all transactions relating to this website are governed by English law and are subject to the non–exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions.
Additional terms and conditions may apply for prize competitions, online bidding, pre–release orders and our added value services and offers. If so, you will be alerted to them at the relevant juncture.
We are required by law to tell you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.
Trade Pipes own the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website, which you may use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal, non–commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited.
You may not create any link to this website without prior written consent, nor may you restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of it by anyone else.
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Trade Pipes website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
We make no warranty that the Trade Pipes website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error–free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the website.
We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Trade Pipes website.
Trade Pipes accepts payment by Bank Transfer, Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Maestro and Delta. All product prices and delivery charges are shown in UK pounds sterling. Your payment card company will perform any currency conversion.
Availability of Goods You Order
If Trade Pipes has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible. Trade Pipes Limited will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Please note: we endeavour to bring our customers the best value we can by running special offers, but please remember stocks are limited at the special offer price, and subject to availability. We update our website as quickly as we can to minimise disappointment. The process of updating the website when goods have sold out at promotional price can take a few hours to update.
Changes to This Agreement
Trade Pipes reserves the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these terms and conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unforeseen, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.