freephone 0800 171 2335
landline 01604 436866
- 82mm Drainage Pipe & Fittings
- 110mm Drainage Pipe & Fittings
- 160mm Drainage Pipe & Fittings
- 200mm Drainage Pipe & Fittings
- 250mm Drainage Pipe & Fittings
- 315mm Drainage Pipe & Fittings
- Funke® HS Adoptable Drainage
- Backwater Valves
- Inspection Chambers & Gullies & Silt Trap
- Inspection Chamber Sets
- Manhole Covers & Grates
- Drainage Sundries
- Drainage Castings
- Heavy Duty Castings
- Ring Seals & Casting Sleeve's
- Drain Testing
- Flexible Couplings
- Storm Drain Channel Drain System
- Low Profile Channel Drainage
- A15 Channel Drainage
- Decorative Porous Pea Gravel Top Channel Drainage
- Easyflow A15 Channel Drainage
- B125 Drainage Channel (12.5 Tonne)
- C250 Drainage Channel (25 Tonne)
- XDrain A15 - C250 Drainage Channels
- D400 & F900 Commercial Drainage Channel
- Threshold Drain
- 32mm Micro Channel Drainage
- Yard Drain Unit
- NDS Decorative Drainage Channel
- Pegasus A15 Coloured Drainage Channel
- Pegasus A15 Decorative Galvanised Drainage Channel
- Pegasus A15 Decorative Stainless Steel Drainage Channel
- Shallow Polydrain System
- Shallow Channel
- Standard Channel Drain System
- 90mm Midi Drainage Channel
- NDS Catch Basins
- A15 Gravel Top Channel Drain
- Galvanised Slot Drain
- Slot-Drain Drainage Channel
- Blockslot B125 Channel Drain
- Bielbet Hi_Slot Channel Drainage
- Dek-Drain Channel Drainage
- Kalsi Aquaflow Channel Drain
- Land Drainage
- Geotextiles/Weed Control Fabrics
- Soil & Vent Systems and fire collars
- Waste Pipe Systems
- Pipe Support
MDPE Water Service Pipes & Fittings
- 20mm Black MDPE Coils
- 20mm Blue MDPE Coils
- 25mm Black MDPE Coils
- 25mm Blue MDPE Coils
- 32mm Black MDPE Coils
- 32mm Blue MDPE Coils
- 50mm Black MDPE Coils
- 50mm Blue MDPE Coils
- 63mm Black MDPE Coils
- 63mm Blue MDPE Coils
- MDPE Barrier Pipes and fittings
- Pipe Cube
- Green Stripe Rainwater Harvesting Pipe
- Groundbreaker Above Ground Meter Box
- Insuduct MDPE Pipe Entry Protection Box
- SHalloduct MDPE Pipe Insulation System
- MDPE Compression Fittings WRAS APPROVED
- BSP Threaded PP Fittings
- Water Meters
- Surface Boxes
- Stop Tap Chamber
- Water Meter Housings
- Philmac Large Bore PE Fittings
- Pipe Repair Kits
- PVC-u Pressure Pipe System
- Electrofusion Fittings for Water and Gas
- Damp Proof Membrane/Radon Barrier
- Septic Tanks & Sewage Treatment
- Rainwater Guttering and Downpipes
- Alutec Evolve and Tudor Aluminium Rainwater System
- Alutec Elite Aluminium and Hunter Plastic Roof and Balcony Outlets
- Pipe Insulation
- WC Pan Connectors
- Waste Traps & Shower Gullies
- Overflow System
- Gas Service Pipe & Fittings
- Ground Reinforcement
- PPE Products
- Wonder Wipes
- Twinwall Drainage
- Bulk Deals
- Latest Products
- Textured Poly Roof Tiles
- Budget Poly Roof Tiles
- Opaque Roof Tiles
- Concrete Screed Pipe and Cable Ducting
Trade Pipes Limited recommends that you print out and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
These terms and conditions apply to all transactions on this site. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights.
The company Trade Pipes Limited may be referred to as 'Trade Pipes', 'we' or 'us' or 'our' in these Terms & Conditions. If you have any questions or comments with regard to these terms and conditions please contact us by either email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01604 582487 (Monday–Friday, 09:00 to 17:00).
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out here. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
Trade Pipes Limited
The Contract Between Us
Any contract for purchases made either through the website or directly will be with Trade Pipes.
Trade Pipes will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your registration form. Trade Pipes acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
Trade Pipes is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by e-mail. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
These terms and conditions and all transactions relating to this website are governed by English law and are subject to the non–exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions.
Additional terms and conditions may apply for prize competitions, online bidding, pre–release orders and our added value services and offers. If so, you will be alerted to them at the relevant juncture.
We are required by law to tell you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.
Trade Pipes own the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website, which you may use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal, non–commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited.
You may not create any link to this website without prior written consent, nor may you restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of it by anyone else.
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Trade Pipes website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
We make no warranty that the Trade Pipes website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error–free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the website.
We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Trade Pipes website.
Trade Pipes accepts payment by Bank Transfer, Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Maestro and Delta. All product prices and delivery charges are shown in UK pounds sterling. Your payment card company will perform any currency conversion.
Availability of Goods You Order
If Trade Pipes has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible. Trade Pipes Limited will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Please note: we endeavour to bring our customers the best value we can by running special offers, but please remember stocks are limited at the special offer price, and subject to availability. We update our website as quickly as we can to minimise disappointment. The process of updating the website when goods have sold out at promotional price can take a few hours to update.
Changes to This Agreement
Trade Pipes reserves the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these terms and conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unforeseen, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.