freephone 0800 171 2335
landline 01604 436866
- 82mm Drainage Pipe & Fittings
- 110mm Drainage Pipe & Fittings
- 160mm Drainage Pipe & Fittings
- 200mm Drainage Pipe & Fittings
- 250mm Drainage Pipe & Fittings
- 315mm Drainage Pipe & Fittings
- Funke® HS Adoptable Drainage
- Backwater Valves
- Inspection Chambers & Gullies & Silt Trap
- Inspection Chamber Sets
- Manhole Covers & Grates
- Drainage Sundries
- Drainage Castings
- Heavy Duty Castings
- Ring Seals & Casting Sleeve's
- Drain Testing
- Flexible Couplings
- Storm Drain Channel Drain System
- Low Profile Channel Drainage
- A15 Channel Drainage
- Decorative Porous Pea Gravel Top Channel Drainage
- Easyflow A15 Channel Drainage
- Clark Drain Standard A15 Channel Drain System
- B125 Drainage Channel (12.5 Tonne)
- C250 Drainage Channel (25 Tonne)
- XDrain A15 - C250 Drainage Channels
- D400 & F900 Commercial Drainage Channel
- Threshold 100 Drainage Channel
- Threshold Drain
- Threhold Drain Corten steel Grate
- 32mm Micro Channel Drainage
- Yard Drain Unit
- NDS Decorative Drainage Channel
- NDS Pro Series B125 Drainage Channel
- Pegasus A15 Coloured Drainage Channel
- Pegasus A15 Decorative Galvanised Drainage Channel
- Pegasus A15 Decorative Stainless Steel Drainage Channel
- Shallow Polydrain System
- Shallow Channel
- 90mm Midi Drainage Channel
- NDS Catch Basins
- Dakota Catch Basins
- A15 Gravel Top Channel Drain
- Galvanised Slot Drain
- Slot-Drain Drainage Channel
- Blockslot B125 Channel Drain
- Bielbet Hi_Slot Channel Drainage
- Dek-Drain Channel Drainage
- Kalsi Aquaflow Channel Drain
- Deks Linear Grate Drainage Channel
- SWARM AQUA CHANNEL
- Land Drainage
- Geotextiles/Weed Control Fabrics
- Natural Screening
- Soil & Vent Systems and fire collars
- Waste Pipe Systems
- Pipe Support Rubber lined Clips
MDPE Water Service Pipes & Fittings
- 20mm Black MDPE Coils
- 20mm Blue MDPE Coils
- 25mm Black MDPE Coils
- 25mm Blue MDPE Coils
- 32mm Black MDPE Coils
- 32mm Blue MDPE Coils
- 50mm Black MDPE Coils
- 50mm Blue MDPE Coils
- 63mm Black MDPE Coils
- 63mm Blue MDPE Coils
- Protecta-Line Barrier Pipe and Fittings
- Pipe Cube
- Green Stripe Rainwater Harvesting Pipe
- Groundbreaker Above Ground Meter Box
- Insuduct MDPE Pipe Entry Protection Box
- SHalloduct MDPE Pipe Insulation System
- MDPE Compression Fittings WRAS APPROVED
- BSP Threaded PP Fittings
- Water Meters
- Surface Boxes
- Stop Tap Chamber
- Water Meter Housings
- Philmac Water Pipe Fittings
- Philmac Universal Transition Fittings
- Philmac Large Bore PE Fittings
- Pipe Repair Kits
- PVC-u Pressure Pipe System
- Electrofusion Fittings for Water and Gas
- Damp Proof Membrane/Radon Barrier
- Rainwater Guttering and Downpipes
- Alutec Evolve and Tudor Aluminium Rainwater System
- Alutec Elite Aluminium and Hunter Plastic Roof and Balcony Outlets
- Pipe Insulation
- WC Pan Connectors
- Waste Traps & Shower Gullies
- Overflow System
- Gas Service Pipe & Fittings
- Ground Reinforcement
- PPE Products
- Wonder Wipes
- Twinwall Drainage
- Bulk Deals
- Latest Products
Further service update 04.11..20 – Covid 19.
Staffing levels have now returned to normal however some of our customer services team are still working remotely at this moment and we would request that customers contact us via email where possible.
Delivery can be to any address as long the address at which your payment card is registered is also present on your order. All deliveries must be signed for (except items sent by post and which are small enough to be put through your letterbox). Please make sure you keep the receipt enclosed with your goods.
When you add products to your Shopping Basket, the appropriate delivery charge will be added automatically. You will always be able to see this charge before submitting your order.
All delivery timescales are subject to product and delivery slot availability. Small parcels may be delivered via Royal Mail. All goods are sent on overnight couriers (subject to service availability in your area) and therefore delivery should be the next working day after despatch. However, dispatch may take up to 3-5 working days and is subject to stock availability.
The contents of your order and your delivery postcode area will determine which delivery services you will be offered. We do not deliver to Post Office (P.O.) boxes or shipping agent addresses.
Delivery will normally be between the hours of 8am and 6pm; we are unable to confirm a time.
TradePipes will select the most appropriate carrier for your goods. This means your delivery may arrive in more than one batch to ensure your order is transported in the best possible way.
Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep to any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence and TradePipes shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the customer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. The risk in the goods shall pass from the company to the customer upon delivery of such goods to the customer.
You will only pay one delivery charge per order, which will be the highest depending on the contents of your order and your chosen delivery service. When you have added items to your shopping basket, the standard delivery charge for those products will be automatically applied to your order.
TradePipes shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If you need to return a product purchased from TradePipes then you have 28 working days to do so. The returned goods must be in a resalable state and any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us. For non-stock items that have been ordered especially for you, it may not be possible to return the goods or we may need to implement a re-stocking charge. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We can arrange to have the goods collected, however this service is chargeable at cost and will be deducted from any credit given. All couriers charge quite highly for third party collections and we therefore strongly recommend that customers make their own arrangements to return goods to us.
The goods should also be returned with their original box, packing and accessories.
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 10 working days.
Any refund, which is due to a fault or other defect, will include a refund of the applicable delivery charge.
Any Products returned to us by yourself because of incorrect goods being ordered, or the products not being required, you will receive a full refund less the cost of any carriage charges that we will have incurred.
Please contact our sales team on FREEPHONE 0800 171 2335 to organise collection.
This returns policy does not affect your legal rights.
Cancellation of Orders
You are able to cancel your order prior to shipping with no cost penalty being incurred and full credit of your account if monies have already been taken. You can cancel an order by following the links on the TradePipes website, or by phoning us on FREEPHONE 0800 171 2335.
The majority of our deliveries are made by national courier companies, the drivers make many deliveries each day in addition to our own consignments and run on very tight schedules, we will always try and follow any reasonable delivery instructions as best we can, but regretfully are unable to call before deliveries, place goods in specific locations or deliver to secondary addresses in the event you are not available at the time of delivery.
£8.95 plus VAT for orders £90.00 inc VAT or below.
UK Mainland, Wales and Scotland but not including the locations listed below in Region 2.
Deliveries outside Region1 above will be subject to a carriage charge and will not be eligible for free delivery. Deliveries to these regions are normally made within five working days.
This region includes (but is not limited to) the following Postcodes:
- PO30, 31, 32, 33, 36, 37, 38, 41
>Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Hebrides, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man:
Deliveries are normally within five working days although this can be slightly longer to some outlying areas and may be subject to additional charges.